04/01/2014

Hello again and goodbye!

Hello again to my few faithful readers, it has been a long time since I posted here and apologies for not keeping up the Malta blog as I should have done.

Allow me to explain the slightly odd title of this post which, I hasten to assure you, is nothing sinister.  As you will know, I had been complaining about this particular site as I was having awful difficulty with it technically.  I was looking around for a new one and a friend suggested Travelpod which is specifically designed for travel blogs and is apparently very user friendly.  I had a look at it and liked the layout so I have decided to migrate there.

I have done this to coincide with my next big trip starting in early January 2014 to Ceylon and possibly a side trip to Southern India if I feel like it.  If any of you dear people would care to migrate over with me then here is a link.

Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment